Update as of June 24, 2020:
As of 5 pm on Wednesday, June 24, 2020 all restaurant staff will wear masks to comply with Pinellas County’s updated ordinance. According to the mandate, customers can remove their face coverings while dining or consuming a beverage when seated.
It’s been awhile and we’ve missed you. But great news, we’re back!
On Monday, May 4, we opened our doors to serve you again. Of course, things aren’t exactly the same as before and that’s okay. We’ll continue to follow the guidelines set forth by our local and state governments to ensure Bon Appétit Restaurant is a safe environment for all our guests and employees.
What will this look like? Here’s what you can expect.
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday – Saturday, Noon with last seating at 9 pm
- A reduced menu available for dine-in or takeout: view menu here
- Limited indoor seating at 50% capacity
- Outdoor dining with seating 6 ft. apart
- Parties must not exceed 10 people per table
- Private parties and small weddings no larger than 50 people
- All employees are given temperature checks prior to beginning their shift
- Bar counter service is closed, no seating or standing at indoor or outdoor bar areas
- Disposable, one time use paper menus
- Digital menu available via QR code (view on your own personal device)
- Contactless payment using Google or Apple Pay
- Suspension of Valet Service (Self-parking is available onsite)
- Hand sanitizer stations located throughout the restaurant
- Enhanced cleaning procedures
While we’re confident in the additional measures we’re taking to create a safe environment, we completely understand if you’re not ready to dine indoors. Although our outdoor bar is not open for guests, both our outdoor terrace and outdoor lounge adjacent to the outdoor bar will be open for dining.
Additionally, our updated menu allows for any item to be ordered to-go. To place a to-go order, call the restaurant at 727.733.2151. To-go orders are available only for pick-up and we are not affiliated with any delivery services or apps at this time.
These weeks of isolation have been tough on all of us. Despite everything, we will come out of this stronger than ever and we are so grateful for the many supportive messages we received from our guests while we were away. Thanks to your messages and wishes, we were able to weather the toughest of days. We’re incredibly blessed to have such a wonderful community around us and we cannot wait to begin serving you again!
See you soon,
Peter Kreuziger & Karl Riedl
Proprietors, Bon Appétit Group