It’s been awhile and we’ve missed you. But great news, we’re back!
On Monday, May 4, we opened our doors to serve you again. Of course, things aren’t exactly the same as before and that’s okay. We’ll continue to follow the guidelines set forth by our local and state governments to ensure Bon Appétit Restaurant is a safe environment for all our guests and employees.
What will this look like? Here’s what you can expect.
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday – Saturday, Noon with last seating at 9 pm
- A reduced menu available for dine-in or takeout: view menu here
- Limited indoor seating at 25% capacity
- Outdoor dining with seating 6 ft. apart
- Parties must not exceed 10 people per table
- Private parties and small weddings no larger than 50 people
- Bar counter service is closed, no seating or standing at indoor or outdoor bar areas
- Disposable, one time use paper menus
- Digital menu available via scanning QR code (view on your own personal device)
- Hand sanitizer stations located throughout the restaurant
- Enhanced cleaning procedures
What about masks? Currently in Florida, masks are not required by law. We provide masks and encourage all our employees to wear masks, however, it is their will whether they wish to do so. If you would prefer to be seated in a section with a server who is wearing a mask, please let us know and we will accommodate you.
While we’re confident in the additional measures we’re taking to create a safe environment, we completely understand if you’re not ready to dine indoors. Although our outdoor bar is not open for guests, both our outdoor terrace and outdoor lounge adjacent to the outdoor bar will be open for dining.
Additionally, our updated menu allows for any item to be ordered to-go. To place a to-go order, call the restaurant at 727.733.2151. To-go orders are available only for pick-up and we are not affiliated with any delivery services or apps at this time.
These weeks of isolation have been tough on all of us. Despite everything, we will come out of this stronger than ever and we are so grateful for the many supportive messages we received from our guests while we were away. Thanks to your messages and wishes, we were able to weather the toughest of days. We’re incredibly blessed to have such a wonderful community around us and we cannot wait to begin serving you again!
See you soon,
Peter Kreuziger & Karl Riedl
Proprietors, Bon Appétit Group