If you are seeking to grow your career in a well-established, reputable fine dining restaurant;
We want to hear from you! For immediate consideration, submit your resume today! Or apply in person at Bon Appetit Restaurant 148 Marina Plaza, Dunedin, FL.
- Real opportunity for advancement
- Vacation/Personal Time Off
- Health and Dental Insurance for qualified employees
- Generous compensation based on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complies with quality standards, department rules, policies and procedures.
- Must be available to work any days and hours to meet business needs.
- Prepares garnishes for broiled and roasted dishes.
- Sets up and maintain soups throughout the day, as well as appropriate garnishes.
- Roasts, carves and plates meats, poultry, shellfish, fish, and vegetables.
- Maintains a sanitary work environment in areas where food is prepared and stored.
- Performs any other task that is assigned for the successful operations of the company.
Education and/or Experience:
High School graduate(GED), degree from a post-secondary culinary arts training program is desirable. Minimum of one year in a food preparation position in a high volume restaurant setting.
Ability to read and understand simple verbal instructions.
Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to managers, co-workers and dining room staff; stand and walk in kitchen for periods over 8 hours; lift pots, pans, etc. up to 40 pounds in weight; possess finger dexterity to use small tools adeptly; read and follow written instructions; possess good smell and taste abilities and be able to do repetitive motions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Submit your resume for immediate consideration today! Or apply in person at 148 Marina Plaza, Dunedin, FL
Recruiters please don’t contact this posting or employer about this position.
About Bon Appetit Group:
For 44 years, the Bon Appétit GroupSM., formerly operating under Advantus Leisure Management Services, has been serving the Clearwater area. Their first venture, the acclaimed Bon Appetit Restaurant on the waterfront in Dunedin, FL, was so successful they expanded to Café Alfresco, also in downtown Dunedin. Long known for excellent food and catering, they expanded their operations to include food and beach rental concessions on Honeymoon Island, Caladesi Island, Sand Key, and various other area beach parks.
We invite you to visit our website: www.bonappetitgroup.com to learn more about us.
COVID-19 considerations: The safety and well-being of our employees and guests remains our top priority. We are following local ordinance requirements and CDC guidelines.